Saturday 7 June 2008

Summer saturday clergy style.









Well, as can be seen, I survived an enjoyable enough over 80's trip to lovely Dunblane. They spent about 3 minutes the historic Cathedral before finding a teashop - a parish record! If you are ever wandering in the Trossachs, I commend to youthe ace delicatessen at Dobbies Garden Centre near Stirling - the chocolate, orange and cinammon vinegar is yummy!


A wedding today, preceeded by a session weeding the grounds. So I'm off to shower, shave and don my prettiest cotta!




Oh and this is just the sunset over the Forth last night - thought it looked good

2 comments:

  1. Have you read any Barbara Pym? You look just like one of her clergy in that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some Tame Gazelle, A Glass of Blessings - yes, I'm a bit of a 5o's throwbacl at heart. And I was trying to be good leaving my Panama at home!

    ReplyDelete