Tuesday 7 October 2008

What a week-end!

On Saturday I got to the Dusty Springfield tribute act and it was very, very good. Then on the Sabbath had to soothe the grumbling oldies at 9am because the Church was Baltic... and it was, as my breath turned into pretty little puffs of vapour. At 10.30 nobody noticed the vapour, because of all the incense for Dedication festival. Excellent stuff it was too; really cleared my sinuses, which are still plagued by German germs. On Sunday evening I did a talk to our ecumenical God Talk group on how to be a heretic. Next month is how music and art from non Christians speak to us of spirituality - led by another one of the group. Monday was the barber and the dentist and I have a batch of fillings to get. Ouch!

Today I had a school class, and then the MU, then a vestry meeting with our CMD advisor. No rest for the wicked, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment