Monday 14 December 2009

Cast down? No, actually

Well, my wish came true and there was resolution of the result of my interview for the care home job. "Nope". Actually, I don't feel too bad about it, as I rather thought my lack of experience might count against me. Not that I had any time to feel grim about it. The letter arrived at 12.30pm and I was out the door en route to the analyst for my appointment, followed by another job interview at 4.15. Which again I felt went OK. It's for a support worker post working with people with Autism. This I hope comes off as I really enjoyed being interviewed by the 2 team leaders. That and the high totty quotient of the interviewees!! (And no, there wasn't a mirror in the waiting area!).

So we keep on smiling (yes, really) and looking forward. Tomorrow, the medics assess!

3 comments:

  1. Prayers ascending and fingers crossed!
    BTW... the word verification is "somybxur". Sounds like some prescription sleeping pill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More crossed fingers! My WV is "lesser" - you or me, do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As above. Maybe this will be the one.

    ReplyDelete