Friday 7 May 2010

Sort of

Food wise a "sort of" day. A very continental breakfast of muesli, polish bread, cheese and cold meat (sort of healthy) was followed by a sort of healthy lunch which consisted of a chicken and sweetcorn wrap (that was the salad bit) and a Reese's peanut bar and a glass of orange juice. Dinner was a Jamaican chicken brown stew with boiled rice and oven chips with fruit squash to drink.

Politically it was also a "sort of" day. Lib Dem I am, but I feel somewhat queasy about an alliance with the Tories. It just wouldn't have happened under Charlie Kennedy - I didn't vote in the Clegg election, as I was disgusted and appalled at the treatment of both CK and Sir Ming. And I'm begining to wish I'd voted Communist rather than for the proto-Tory effect. A protest vote certainly, but I could at least have claimed to have rejected Thatcherism Lite. Yuk!

My antidote will be Recreation Park Alloa for the play-offs tomorrow! C'mon the Beath!

1 comment:

  1. Would that be the Communist Party of Scotland? Well, it will be interesting to watch the manouvering for the next few days.

    David

    ReplyDelete